If you wish to simply mail us a check, do so using the address below.
CEF of Ohio, Greater Columbus Chapter
PO Box 1173,
Columbus Oh. 43216
Here you can link your Kroger Plus card to CEF
Make a donation to CEF by shopping at Krogers
TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
- Please register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
- If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, you can obtain one at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- On the website listed above, click on Sign In/Register.
- If you are a new online customer, click on SIGN UP TODAY in the "New Customer" box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization's name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after you as a member register your card.
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 877-576-7587 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
Our NPO (Non Profit Organization) number is 81944..